1. Is this JUST another Networking group? We have a networking component for sure, but the Mastermind component is what allows us to share on a deeper level, really getting to know and trust one another. The relationships built are stronger as a result and THAT is what makes us unique! Our format is designed to help you in many ways; You'll get to meet like-minded professional women, you'll have the opportunity to share, brainstorm, learn, grow and help other do the same!
2. Where will we meet? There will be a predetermined venue for each group; usually a professional office space rather than a busy restaurant or coffee shop.
3. May I invite others to participate? Yes, all are welcome to come to our information coffee/networking days as these are open and designed to show you how our format is designed. If you or your professional friend cannot attend one of those events, please contact us directly and we'll set up a time to go over the format and answer any questions.
4. I've never been in a group like this before and am not sure if I am the right fit? The best way to know is to come and check out one of our informational coffee networking events or one of our quarterly mixers.
5. Am I required to give referrals each month? There is no "requirement" and no "formal" exchange of referrals. Our format is unique. However, our goal is to foster relationships so that you WANT to refer others to the women you connect with in the group so it's HIGHLY encouraged but tends to be more "organic" in nature.
How do I find out about an event? Contact us OR If you'd like to attend to one of our coffee networking days or quarterly mixers, please look under the events tab on this website.
Current San Diego County Locations: