Why should I be a CFS Ambassador?
- CFS will help you get out there and make connections for your own business by inviting women to join CFS
- CFS will also give you a platform to show your leadership abilities and show you to be a proactive and esteemed professional.
- CFS will help you take further ownership of your business and be accountable.
- CFS will help you develop and/or improve a variety of different skills.
- CFS will help you build some life-long business and personal relationships with people you not have met otherwise
This simple THREE-STEP program is designed to give you one more tool in your toolbox and to help you continue to move forward in achieving your goals. All you have to do is meet with our lead-ambassador for an interview, complete the Ambassador training and then follow the guidelines.
1. Invite people to join the group! Call your friends, business associates, networking contacts, go to a NEW networking event with the goal of strictly promoting your "Connection" group, ask the people you do business with (CPA, banker, hairdresser, etc.)... It's easy to do this because your HELPING THEM!
What to say? "I'm so excited! I was just asked to be an ambassador for a women's connection group Called "Connect for Success" (CFS). It's much more than just a networking group though, it's connecting but also sharing about business; tips, tools, coaching like a mastermind! It's for business women who want to grow personally and professionally and who are like to share and may be looking for ideas and support. I'm looking to have 12-15 women in business join my group. Who do you know?"
2. Pick a location in your geographic area that is big enough and quiet enough. I am available for consulting with you on this. You can also encourage group members to host at their place of business (if they have one), which will give their business more exposure. Initially, we will look at coffee shops, depending on size and location -- if there's an outdoor area that may be best. Restaurants are okay too as long as they have a quiet place and you plan to at least buy coffee. If you have access to a meeting space or conference room all the better .
3. Have your first meeting!